Sing! *Part Two*

"And a-one, two, one, two, three, four." Nathan counted.

The opening notes to Justin Bieber's "Baby" played.
He was dressed up JUST like Justin Bieber, I wanted to laugh but I couldn't muster it up after what Jessica had said earlier.

"You know you love me, I know you care. Just shout whenever, and I'll be there. You are my love, you are my heart, and we will never, ever, ever be apart." Nathan sang and did his best Justin Bieber-ish moves, which he failed at. I think this was his way of apologizing to me, but I had to decided whether or not to accept it.

Either way, I felt myself blushing like crazy during all of his parts, and I turned to Elizabeth when Jake did Ludacris' part.

"When I was thirteen, I had my first love. There was nobody that compared to my baby, and nobody came between us or could ever come above.
She had me going crazy, oh I was starstruck. She woke me up daily, don't need no Starbucks. She made my heart pound, and skip a beat when I see her on the street and at school on the play ground. But I really wanna see her on the weekend.

She know she got me dazing, 'cause she was so amazing.
And now my heart is breakin', but I just keep on sayin'."
Elizabeth was as red as I was!

Jake pointed for Nathan to go into the chorus,
"Baby, baby, baby, OOOH.
Like baby, baby, baby, NOOO!
Like baby, baby, baby, oooh!
Thought you'd always be mine, mine.
Baby, baby, baby ooh!
Like baby, baby, baby, nooo!
Like baby, baby, baby, oooh.
thought you'd always be mine!"

Then everyone got up and danced.

"Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah." We all sang in unison.

"Now I'm all gone, now I'm all gone.
I'm gone." Nathan ended.

We all clapped insanely.
"WOOH!" Elizabeth and I yelled at the same time.

Nathan and Jake bowed and returned to their seats behind us. I hugged Nathan and said "You were AMAZING! Better than Justin Bieber!"
He shrugged and joked "that's just me, Peach."

We laughed.

"Okay, good job to all of the boys! Now for the girls! First up we have..... Callie!" Mrs. Hodge announced.

We all looked around.

No Callie.

I looked at Molly, she just shrugged and mouthed "Where is she?" I shrugged and we all searched.

Just then, Callie walked through the doors, in her same costume, but with a Ke$ha-style lightning bolt on her cheek.

Typical Callie, breaking the rules.

"Callie! Where were you?" Mrs. Hodge demanded.
"Getting this on!" Callie pointed to the lightning bolt.
"Oh, well your up next." Mrs. Hodge said then sat in her seat.

Callie nodded and walked to the front of the class and nodded for Cindie to play a CD.

I was at first terrified, but then I smiled when the violin intro to Lady Gaga's "Alejandro" played. She changed the song, but she probably had a good reason.

"I know that we are young, and I know that you may love me. But I just can't be with you like this anymore.
Tyl-e-jandro." Callie said in her best Italian accent

We all laughed and the look on Tyler and Jessica's faces were priceless.

"She's got both hands in her pockets
and she won't look at you, won't look at you.
She hides through love
en su bolsillo
she's got a halo 'round her finger
around you." She sang.

"You know that I love you boy
hot like Mexico, rejoice at this point I've gotta choose
nothin' to loose." She said.

"Don't Call my name, don't call my name, Tyl-e-jandro.
I'm not yer babe, I'm not yer babe. Fernando
Don't wanna kiss, don't wanna touch. Just one more cigarette and HUSH
Don't call my name, don't call my name. Tyl-e-jandro."

Then the music ended and another song started. Callie threw off her Gaga wig and let her light brown hair loose.

The intro to Ke$ha's "Backstabber" Played.
"Back, Back, Backstabber.
Back, Back, Backstabber.
Back, Back, Backstabber."
She sang and walked over to Jessica and sang;
"Bored, Cold.
Sittin' in your basement.
All alone
'cause your little conversations got around
now look at what we all found out.
You have got a set of loose lips
twistin' stories all because your jealous.
Now I know exactly what your all about." Callie sang and changed up the lyrics to fit Jessica.

She then ran over to Casey, Elizabeth, Molly and I and grabbed all of our arms and pulled us over to the stage and we harmonized.
"GIRL! You're such a backstabber!"
Molly added "Stabber."
We all danced around then sang once again,
"Oh girl! You're such a bad talker!"
We didn't want to swear, actually.
"And everybody knows it" Callie sang.
"Girl your such a backstabber" We all sang.
"Run your mouth more than anyone I've ever known. And everybody knows it, everybody knows it." Callie sang then excused us all and we went back over to our seats.
I looked at Callie's best friend, Peter,
and he was smiling and acting like he knew this was all going to happen.

Typical, Callie.

Then Callie sang "BACKSTABBER!" Then posed.

We all stood up and clapped, even Tyler clapped, then Jessica slapped him on the stomach and he stopped, but he smiled at Callie.

Mrs. Hodge smiled and said "Great job, Callie! An unlikely mash-up, but an entertaining one, all the same! Okay next up, Molly!"

Callie walked back to her seat next to Peter and shot me a smile, I returned it and turned to Molly and smiled. She nodded her head to me and skipped up to the front of the room and defiantly sang Poker Face.

After the performance I ran and hugged her. "Good job! Good job!" Elizabeth and I chorused. Molly thanked us and before I knew it, it was mine and Elizabeth's turn.

"Let's rock the world, Liz." I smiled.
We high fived and she nodded for Cindie to put in our Gaga/Beyonce CD.

The intro music started and it looked like Elizabeth was a bundle of nerves. I gave her a side hug and she sang;
"Hello, Hello baby you called I can't hear a thing.
I have got no service in the club you see, see.
What-what-what did you say? Oh, you're breakin' up on me.
Sorry I cannot hear you, I'm kinda busy.
K-kinda busy
K-kinda busy
sorry I cannot hear you, I'm kinda busy." She sang amazingly.
We danced and she sang again;
"Just a second it's my favorite song they gonna play.
And I cannot text you with a drink in my hand, eh.
You shoulda made some plans with me, you knew that I was free.
And know you won't stop callin' me, I'm kinda busy."

Then we danced like they did in the music video, I felt good dancing in front of the chorus and it looked like Lizzie felt the same way.

"Stop Callin'!
Stop Callin'!
I don't wanna think anymore.
I left my head and my heart on the dancefloor!
Stop Callin', stop callin'!
I don't wanna talk anymore.
I left my head and my heart on the dancefloor!"
eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh!
Stop telephoning' me-eh-eh-eh-eh-eh-eh-eh-eh-eh-eh.
I'm busy.
Stop telephoning' me." We spun around each other, something we added then harmonized;
"You can call if you want but there's no one home
and you're not gonna reach my telephone."
Then she sang solo;
"'Cause I'm out in the club, and I'm sippin that bubb
and you're not gonna reach my telephone"
I joined her to sing;
"You can call if you want but there's no one home
and you're not gonna reach my telephone.
'Cause I'm out in the club, and I'm sippin that bubb
and you're not gonna reach my telephone"

Then I took center stage and sang as if my life depended on it;
"Boy the way you blowin' up my phone won't make me leave no faster.
Put my coat on faster. Leave my girls no faster"
Lizzie and I locked arms, like we did the day we got sprayed by Nathan and Jake.
"I shoulda left my phone at home
'cause this is a disaster! Callin' like a collector, sorry I cannot answer!"
I finished.

"It's not that I don't like you,
I'm just at a party
and I am sick and tired of
my phone r-ring-ing." She sang.

"Sometimes I feel like
I live in Grand Central Station,
Tonight I'm not takin' no calls,
'cause I'll be dancin'." I sang

then we started jumping up and down but still kept in tone;
"'Cause I'll be dancin',
'Cause I'll be dancin'
Tonight I'm not takin' no calls 'cause I'll be dancing!"

At the end of the song confetti shot out from the ceiling.

"Did we win?" Elizabeth asked.

"YES! You ALL won!" Mrs. Hodge exclaimed.

"Huh?" We all asked in unison.

"You all just completed your first assignment! Congratulations!" Mrs. Hodge nearly sang.

"What's our next assignment?" Molly questioned.

"It is...... Oh man! I forgot it in my purse, I'll be right back!" Mrs. Hodge ran out of the room to her room to collect her purse.

"Great job Peach!" Nathan exclaimed and then picked me up while hugging me.
"Thanks!" I smiled.

I looked around, everything seemed so..... normal.

I was hugging Nathan,
Callie and Peter were laughing hysterically,
Jake and Elizabeth were practicing their dance steps for our competition and Jake made Elizabeth laugh,
Jessica and Tyler were still exes, but I hate them both so I don't care,
Molly and Keith were scowling at each other because they are enemies,
and Casey and Ryan were trying to act like they didn't like each other, but everyone knows except them.

"I GOT IT!" Mrs. Hodge exclaimed and everyone turned to her.
"OPEN IT, MRS. H!" Nathan exclaimed.
"It's........" Mrs. Hodge smiled.

We all leaned it.

"DUETS!" She yelled!
We all smiled and said "YAY!"

"We will pick partners tomorrow. It's time to go, my little Gaga's and Biebers! See ya tomorrow!" Mrs. Hodge said.

"BYE MRS. HODGE!" We all said as we gathered our things and left AGPPA.

**Prudence..**

Comments

  1. I though we did FABULOUS! Jake thought so too! lol
    Jake and Nathans Performance was probally the best Justin Bieber performance! lol
    I was so surprised to see Callie sing that! She is soo brave!
    I cant believe were doing DUETS! I wonder who I will be assigned too? hmmm...

    ~Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Get Well Soon Letters...?

Heartbreak

Dig A Story