Help and Hello's.

"Surprise, Surprise. Another letter from Sonny and Kenna"
Julie joked around, holding the letter.
We were in the TV room waiting for Chrissa to pick a movie for us to watch.
Earlier today I had gotten a letter from Sonny and Kenna, but I wanted to wait until after dinner to open it.
I took the letter from Julie's hands, shot her a mean face but that faded into a smile, then opened the envelope and read the letter silently.

"Dear Prudence,

Sonny; HAHA! That gets me every time, you know?
Kenna; yeah, sure, whatever Son. Anyways, GUESS WHERE WE ARE?!

[I mentally asked 'where?']
Sonny; Well we are in, A YELLOW SUBMARINE!
[Typical Sonny, making a Beatles reference. Callie would love her]
Kenna; She's just kidding, Pru, we are in THE AG FACTORY!
Sonny; YES WE MADE IT HERE! Annabelle, Ivy and Kaya are here too!
Kenna; I bet your wondering WHY we are here, don't you agree, Alison?
Sonny; *slaps Kenna*
Kenna; OW!
Sonny; Call me Alison again and it will be harder. Anyways, we are here because we realized that Melanie will not come to AGP Denver anytime soon, and we were at a higher risk of getting adopted there, so we just packed up everything and came here!
Kenna; The plane ride made me nauseous.
Annabelle; Same here!
Sonny; Annie, you know we love you but PLEASE introduce yourself next time when you're going to write something, okay?
Annabelle; Okay. HIYA, I'M ANNABELLE LEAH MARTIN!

[My jaw dropped, THE ANNABELLE!]
Sonny; There ya go, Annabelle.
Annabelle; Prudence! Such a pretty name! Oh and I think I am actually going to be joining your family! Are you part of the 'Randomly Retro Girls?' If you are, your owner, Melanie has reserved me, Sonny, Kenna, a Felicity, a Rebecca, two more JLY/MAG's, and an Emily.
Kenna; How exciting! Things are SO different now that we are in the AG factory! I mean, no pretty colored walls, no little kids smiles, but it was for the best.
Sonny; and besides, we can always catch the next flight back to Denver, I bet Kenna would like that.
Kenna; Okay, Okay. We're even now.
Annabelle; I wonder how you lived with these two, Prudence.
Sonny; because she is JUST LIKE US! You will be too, you just need to ease out of your shell.
Kenna; Aw man. We have to go send this letter and get back to the boxes, the workers are coming, Bye Pru! Write back soon!
Annabelle; Goodbye Prudence!
Sonny; WE LOVE YOU PRUDENCE DAKOTA FARROW!

Love,
Sonny, Kenna, and Annabelle.


I smiled.
"I GOT IT!" Chrissa yelled, triumphantly holding up a DVD case with the word "Help!" on it.
"YES!" Julie said.
"I hope Sonny and Kenna don't need any." I muttered and smiled.

**Prudence..**

Comments

  1. omg! Thats so nice that they went to the AG Factory so that Melanie can get them! Thats so sweet. I wonder If They know Elizabeth were getting? hmmm...

    ~Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww! THANK YOU SO MUCH! Your a really nice friend! Thanks again! :)

    and also Could you or any of your sisters that have blogs write a post about my blog and tell people to follow it! I only have 2 followers :(
    If You dont want to thats fine

    ~Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol thats probally what I'lle nd up being!!
    oh and I think you shoudl be a HIPPIE!!! That would fit you perfectly! lol

    ~Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Get Well Soon Letters...?

Heartbreak

Dig A Story