Family Ties

GOSH, it's been a while hasn't it, my lovely friends?
I AM SO SORRY!

Do you know when school just gets SO crazy and hectic and it's the only thing you can focus on and that's because you HAVE to?

That's my life.
In.A.Nutshell.

No news on when Annabelle is coming home, but we DID find out that her sister, Mikayla, is going to be joining Julie, Rebecca and Elizabeth's family! YAY!

Gosh, all of these posts are so short. I'm sorry you guys, but hey, you have to do what you have to do, right?


I HATE HOMEWORK!!!!!!!

**Prudence..**

Comments

  1. I HATE HOMEWORK TO GIRL!

    We should Protest! lol
    XD

    ~Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah totally... so i try not to pester my doll 2 much !

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Get Well Soon Letters...?

Heartbreak

Dig A Story