Dig A Story

"PRUDENCE!" Charity whispered.
I turned my head to her, we were sitting in the Living Room.
I was watching TV while she was on her laptop.

"What?" I whispered back, questioning why we were whispering in the first place.
"Let's try to find out who Melanie wants to get next." Charity beamed.
"YES!" I whisper-yelled.

After a few clicks and searches, we had our girl.
"Got her!" Charity beamed.

I grabbed my glass of Dr. Pepper and took a sip of it while looking.

Yeah, the drink wasn't in my mouth for so long.

You guys, ANNABELLE FREAKING MARTIN WAS ON THE SCREEN!
Remember, the girl who stole Sonny and Kenna away from me?
OH. MY. GLEE.
I was about to kill someone

"WHY DID YOU SPIT IT OUT?" Charity asked, looking at me disgusted while she dried herself off with a napkin.

"Because, that's, that's, that's........... her." My eyes narrowed.
"What do you have against her?" Charity asked.

ARE YOU FOR CEREAL?

My eyes were wide in shock, then I realized Charity hasn't been here long enough to know about me and Sonny and Kenna and Anna-her.

"B-b-because." I started, stuttering out of rage. "I.Hate.Her." I clenched my teeth.
"Why?" Charity's eyes raised.
"She stole two of my best friends from me." I explained.
"Who?" Charity seemed intrigued by my story.
"Alison Harrison and McKenna Applee." I smiled at all of the memories.
"Oh." Charity nodded.
"Yup. But An-SHE CAN'T JOIN OUR FAMILY! SHE CAN'T SHE CAN'T SHE-" I yelled.
"Pru." Charity interjected. "Calm down, there are thousands of other #35's out there. She might not be the doll that Melanie gets."

I calmed down slightly, Charity did have a point.

BUT STILL!


AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
**Prudence..**

Comments

  1. I knew Annabelle would Join your Family sooner or Later! lol But Maybe its not Annabelle! I agree with Charity, there are plenty of #35's! So you most likely wont have a good chance of getting her!
    But Even if you did, it would be nice cuz Brittany is "Supposbly" getting Mikayla Martin with, I think, is Annabelle's Twin sister! So that would be cool I guess XDDD

    ~Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  2. If she joins your family, you can speak what was on your mind to her.

    And if she hurts you in ANY way if she joins your family, SHE'LL GET A CALL FROM AN ANGRY LIA!

    I doubt it'll be her though.

    <3 Lia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh maybe she will be nicer if U R in her family....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Final Farewell

I'm Not Dead