Why, Hello There..


HEY EVERYONE!
Have no fear for ABBEY ROAD is here :)
[nickname alert]

anyways, hi! I am Abbey and this here blog is MINE!! Well, I share it with the best friend ever.. PRUDENCE DAKOTA FARROW! I am not used to blogging so I might get a little off topi- SQUIRREL! See?! I bet Pru is a LOT better at blogging, so I am just going to tell you a little about me....

~*~*~*~ ALL ABOUT ABBEY ~*~*~*~*~
Full Name; Abigail Lynne Holland
Nicknames; Abbey and Abbey Road
Birthday; June 9th [199-notgoingtohappen]
Best Friend; The one, the ONLY, Prudence Dakota Farrow! <3
Favorite Songs; "Good Day Sunshine" and "While My Guitar Gently Weeps" By The Beatles (<3)
Pet; Lulu, a cute little bunny
Personality; Always outside and missing Prudence, sometimes shy with a whole lot of spunk!
^ I'd like to thank my wonderful sister, Chrissa for helping me put down all that.

Blogging might actually be fun!!
Catch ya later

-Abbey-

Comments

  1. im totally going to keep reading your blog it looks fun

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Get Well Soon Letters...?

Heartbreak

Dig A Story